REGISTRATION IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED.
FORM FOR LATE REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE.
SEE BELOW LINK.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR LATE REGISTRATION
We are pleased to inform you that we will open limited slots for the 32nd Philippine Chemistry Congress.
These are the following guidelines for the late registration:
- Slots will be open on a limited basis from the period of April 15 to May 5, 2017. After May 5, 2017, we will not accept registration anymore.
- All registration within this period will be considered as LATE REGISTRATION.
- There is no additional fee for late registration. The fee is non-refundable but may be transferred to another person in the same institution.
- Late registrants will occupy the Virginia Hall for all plenary lectures and fellowship night on Day 1 and plenary lectures on Day 3. They will not be accommodated at the Ambassador Hall where the actual lectures will be held.
- The plenary lectures will be aired via live feed/stream at the Virginia Hall for the late registrants.
- There will be a special color-coded ID and food stubs for the late registrants.
- Food for the late registrants will be served at the Virginia Hall for Days 1 and 3.
- Late registrants will fill out the form exclusive for them.
- The late registration will be confirmed after sending the scanned copy of the deposit slip. The Secretariat will confirm the registration via email after the verification of the payment and membership. The confirmation will be sent within 5 days after verification.
- The depository bank is BPI Loyola-Katipunan Branch. Account No. 3083-7211-88 Account name: Philippine Federation of Chemistry Societies, Inc.
The registration form for the late registration is now available online.
Click here for the Form for Late Registration
Please make sure that you click on the button “SUBMIT“.
Should you have clarification, please feel free to email the Secretariat Committee.
We hope for a smooth and safe conduct of the 32nd Philippine Chemistry Congress.
15 April 2017
Only the first 800 registered participants will be accommodated.
NO MORE AVAILABLE SLOTS!
We regret to inform you that we will NOT open slots anymore. The only slots open are for the oral and poster presentors. Please be reminded that we will not accept on-site registration. For those who have communicated with the Secretariat prior to the closing of the slots on March 24, 2017, wait for an email from the Secretariat Committee.
Please do not deposit any payment for the registration fee without an advisory from the Secretariat.
For the oral and poster presentors who have not yet registered, the Secretariat will send you an email.
Please know that we have considered all requests but we cannot accommodate more than what the venue can hold. We give premium to the safety of each and every participant.
We hope for your understanding.
Secretariat Committee, 32PCC
April 1, 2017
Note: We will not accept onsite registration.
Important Registration Guidelines
- We will only accept a maximum of 800 participants. The venue cannot hold more than 800 pax. We will be strict with this to ensure the safety of everyone who will attend the congress.
- The registration is on a first-come first-served basis.
- We will not accept reservation of slots.
- We will accept ONLINE REGISTRATION only.
- When you register online, you need to scan a copy of your deposit slip and attach it to the registration form. You need to write your name and contact number in the machine validated deposit slip. If the payment is for a group of participants, you need to write all the names of the participants.
- Your slot is confirmed after verification of your payment and membership.
- You will receive the confirmation of your participation through an email.
- The fee is NON-REFUNDABLE but transferable to another person in the same institution.
- The registration will automatically close after the 800th participant submits his/her registration online.
|Type of Participant||Fees|
|Foreign||$ 400.00 (US Dollar)|
|Local – Member||₱ 5,500.00 (Philippine Peso)|
|Local – Non-member||₱ 6,500.00 (Philippine Peso)|
|Local – Student (Undergraduate)||₱ 4,500.00 (Philippine Peso)|