For an orderly structure for checking attendance and release of certificates, please be guided by the following:
- As soon as you arrive at your assigned venue to claim your congress materials, you may sign the attendance sheet for Day 1.
- For Day 2, you need to sign the attendance sheet that will be posted in each room during the concurrent sessions. You only need to sign once.
- For Day 3, you need to sign the attendance sheet at your assigned lane in the same venue where you claimed your congress materials.
- You may claim your Certificate of Participation and Certificate of Appearance (for government employee) at your assigned lane at Pescadores/Glass Room/Virginia Hall. You may claim them at 7:00-8:00 am, 10:00-10:15 am, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- If you need a Certificate of Appearance, please fill out the request form.